for more healthy eating and better relationships


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

At Your Door

Time is flying by and I have been crazy busy!  But alas, we are now in February, and with Valentines' Day coming up, it's time for one of Finding Food or Love's favorite topics - LOVE!  (hence the name)

I have a good friend, Samantha Lee, who I have had the pleasure of working with on some videos.  She writes poetry and one of her recent poems and now videos is called At Your Door.  I actually helped her film this video, which was a lot of fun and I have discovered how much I like the creative side!  Take a look, it's about love that one person feels, but the other does not agree.  An ever continuing conundrum for those who are single, the ones who you like, don't like you.  And the ones who like you, you just don't feel the same about.

So the search for love continues....


Video: At your door, poetry by Samantha Lee


No comments: